Constructed with ADVANCE™ hydroformed aluminum tubing for the most stable yet lightweight geometry produced to date. Incorporating the latest in electric bike technology, each frame is quality-engineered to accommodate specific components and handle a distinct drive system.
The hydroforming process allows for superior e-bike construction. OHM has engineered a strong, stylish and lightweight frame in a strategic shape for optimum performance and comfort.
- Highest tensile strength
- Lightweight – 2.2 kg (4.8 lb)
Post Mount Brakes
The brakes are integrated into the rear dropouts, reducing the amount of hardware needed in construction and building a more solid connection with the bike.
- Creates a stronger frame structure
- Reduces weight
Internal Cable Routing
Internal cable routing produces an all-weather and sleek-looking ride.
- Protects cables from dirt and water
- Reduces clutter
Reinforced Battery Mounts
Three braze-welded inserts provide sturdy mounts for the battery pack on the downtube.
- Creates better balanced bike
- Eliminates rattling of battery pack when riding
Tapered Head Tube
The tapered head tube provides increased strength and stiffness for a more responsive ride.
- Tapers from 1-1/8” upper to 1 ½” lower
- Offers better riding stability and handling