ELECTRIC ASSIST BICYCLES WITH TRANSVERSE FLUX MOTORS
Efficient, powerful and durable, the high performance Höganäs e-drive features a transverse flux motor with Somaloy™ technology.
The compact console provides an intuitive user interface, making changes to your trip a breeze.
Höganäs command console details:
- Controls four pedal assistance modes
- Multifunctional - Displays speed, distance, battery charge, pedaling assistance and energy generation
- Backlit LCD screen - Day or night use
Made in Sweden, the backbone of the transverse flux motor is the Somaloy™ technology. This revolutionary material allows for compact design and enables low energy losses. The Höganäs motor offers best in class efficiency with 10 Wh/km in Mountain mode.
Höganäs motor details:
- Direct drive hub motor – Gearless and no maintenance
- Highly efficient - Increases driving range of LEV by at least 15%
- Powerful - Long lasting high torque makes hill climbing a breeze
- Smooth and silent
Sophisticated programming of the motor control unit (MCU) delivers an intuitive riding experience as well as extended power to conquer even the biggest hills.
Höganäs MCU details:
- Separate placement and optimization to the motor means low energy losses and smooth control
- Flexible - Allows custom configuration of assistance profile
- Powerful – Provides high power over extended periods
The OHM Lithium-ion battery is smaller and lighter yet lasts longer than many other electric assist bicycle batteries. The proprietary AllCell phase change material technology protects cells from overheating and improves battery cycle life.
- Long-lasting – 50-100% improvement in battery cycle life compared to analogous competitive batteries
- Safe - Patented protection from thermal runaway propagation
- Compact and lightweight – 3.0 kg (6.6 lb.) – 3.4 kg (7.5 lb.)
ELECTRIC ASSIST BICYCLE SYSTEM
The SRAM E-matic system with automatic shifting for optimized performance delivers a simple, safe and smart city ride.
Designed to be the perfect balance of power and speed, the motor is the epicenter of this streamlined three-piece system. The fully enclosed hub houses a transmission that shifts automatically, ensuring you’re always in the right gear.
SRAM motor details:
- Compact - Motor controller, torque-sensor and gearbox completely enclosed in rear hub
- Smart – Monitoring of rider input and automatic shifting optimizes system performance
- Safe – Eliminating handle bar controls lets you focus on enjoying the ride
The battery pack is mounted on a specially designed rear carry rack, which also functions as a cargo rack with a spring-loaded clip.
Choose from three battery sizes:
- 36V 6Ah - 30-60km (19-37 mi)
- 36V 8Ah – 40-80km (25-50 mi)
- 36V 10Ah – 50-95km (31-59 mi)
350HT POWER SERIES MOTOR
The classic BionX rear wheel motor with integrated power measurement.
A user-friendly BionX command console is the brain behind the OHM electric power bicycle's Intelligent Mobility System. Multifunctional and providing four levels of support, the console lets you configure the drive system according to your preferences.
BionX command console details:
- Displays speed, battery charge, distance, and levels of pedaling assistance and energy generation
- Thumb throttle for more power on demand
- Backlit LCD screen for use day or night
- Anti-theft alarm to protect your bike
OHM's powerful BionX bike motor silently drives the rear wheel hub, providing 300% pedal assistance and recuperating the braking energy to the battery. BionX's upgraded SinDrive technology has produced a vibration-free electric bike motor that still focuses on maximum driving efficiency.
BionX bike motor details:
- Lightweight - 3.36 kg (7.4 lb)
- Power - 350W nominal (700W peak)
- High Torque - 9/40 Nm (6.6/29 lb-ft)
- Generator mode - extends range up to 15%
- Brushless DC motor - maintenance-free and long lifetime
The super-charged electric bicycle battery pack is something to get excited about: The extra power provides more range, and the best distance-to-weight ratio. A lighter weight and low center mounting of our bicycle battery provides better balance and stability. The customized battery case is fully integrated with the frame, but still a cinch to remove and recharge.
BionX bike motor details:
- High-powered - 37V 9.6 Ah / 355 Wh
- Lightweight and portable - 3.5 kg (7.7 lb)
- Longer range rides - Ride up to 90 km (55 miles) on a single charge
- Patented quick-connect design - easily remove pack for recharge
- Integrated carry handle for added convenience
- Weather-proof and scratch-resistant casing
ELECTRIC ASSIST BIKE FRAME & BATTERY
Engineered for the best comfort and performance, Advance™ features ground up design with a hydroformed frame and integrated battery.
Manufactured utilizing hydroforming, we’ve produced our strongest, lightest and most rigid frame yet. Add in optimized frame geometry and a standard wheelbase for the best handling, and this frame offers you the most responsive ride.
- Multiple frame sizes – Find your best fit
- Internal cable routing – Reduces clutter around frame
- Lightweight - 2.1 kg (4.6 lb.)
Available in two sizes, the high-performing and lightweight 36V Lithium Ion battery is integrated with the frame and easy to remove for recharge.
- Two powerful options – Li-ion 36V 8Ah / 288Wh OR 13Ah 468Wh
- Lightweight - 3.0 kg (6.6 lb) OR 3.4 kg (7.5 lb)
- Longer range – Ride up to 160 km (100 miles) on a single charge
- Durable – Weather proof and scratch-resistant casing